Lego Camp!!!

Thursday, August 23, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
Back in July, Liam went to Lego Camp! In it's description it contained the word "engineering" and Greg and I both knew Liam would love it. Liam knew it had to do with Legos so...heck yeah, he'd go. He waited all summer for it. In fact, one of the only things that made him not so sad to leave Louisiana was his 3 summer camps. (Hawaii camp was cancelled so he only went to 2.) This was his first school experience ever, so I was excited and nervous for him. Psh, he was fine. He didn't even look back once we got to that classroom door.

 

Ready to go! He chose his Harry Potter Lego shirt for the first day. Appropriate and magical...that's my boy! Ms.Priss had to be in some of the pictures as well.

He and I are both in love with cubbies now. Can you buy these things? Could someone please make me a row of cubbies for our house?!

Liam being at "school" for 4 morning in a row meant that Ginny and I got some quality time together. She and I never get this, so it felt so odd at first. We "cooked" in her kitchen every single day and she even initiated what was an unmistakeable first tea party. We had so much fun being girls!!
 

This is the car that he and his group put together the first day. Just wait until you see the one he built on his own...

Ginny and I found a rare Thursday morning garage sale and had to stop. I let her pick any stuffed animal she wanted (don't worry, these people werent oogie and I washed it anyway when we got home) and it was adorable watching her hand her dollar over to pay for it. Kitty cat still sleeps in her bed every night :)

She loves these magnetic drawing board things and has since she was teeny. The Easter bunny brought her this pink one. We had art time.
 

But, again, mostly we fed babies and animals and ourselves. I am still searching for the perfect doll highchair, but while I search, she usually just puts her babies in hers to feed them.
 

This is the one that Liam built on his own. LOL I wasn't sure if I should reprimand him for not following the teachers instructions (because all the other kids' were the same and much bigger) or if I should be proud of him for creating one all on his own.

He seriously loved that "switchy wheel" car. He wanted to bring it home so badly.
 

She and I were both so happy to see him at pick-up time.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background