A Little Laugh Courtesy of Liam
Monday, January 14, 2013 Edit This 2 Comments »
Ok Liam is looking through the Red Carpet pictures from last night's Golden Globes with me and he sees J.Lo and goes, "She's not dressed. Hey, she's not dressed."
Me: "Why do you say that?"
Liam: "Because she just has those...those snowflakes on."
He's so right. HA!
Click on this to see the picture he was commenting on!
Liam: "Her leg must be COLD!"
Next picture!
Okay I'm doing more. Writing as he comments. Can't make this stuff up people.
"No. I don't like her. Her dress is blue, and that's a dry color."
Click here!
"Whoa! I like her because she has a black spotted shirt."
Now here!
"Noooo." Me: "Why?" Liam: "I don't like her hair. No. I just like her shirt. I don't like her hair though."
Clicky Clicky!
"Yes. I like her. I like her dress because it's a light white and that's not a dry color."
Click Me.
"No. I don't like her hair. And dress. And face."
Helena Bonham-Click Here
Haha ok his patience is up with me and now he's playing elsewhere.
Me: "Why do you say that?"
Liam: "Because she just has those...those snowflakes on."
He's so right. HA!
Click on this to see the picture he was commenting on!
Liam: "Her leg must be COLD!"
Next picture!
Okay I'm doing more. Writing as he comments. Can't make this stuff up people.
"No. I don't like her. Her dress is blue, and that's a dry color."
Click here!
"Whoa! I like her because she has a black spotted shirt."
Now here!
"Noooo." Me: "Why?" Liam: "I don't like her hair. No. I just like her shirt. I don't like her hair though."
Clicky Clicky!
"Yes. I like her. I like her dress because it's a light white and that's not a dry color."
Click Me.
"No. I don't like her hair. And dress. And face."
Helena Bonham-Click Here
Haha ok his patience is up with me and now he's playing elsewhere.

2 comments:
That's hilarious! I agree with Liam, I didn't like Taylor Swift's hair either!
Yeah, i agree with Liam about the hair ;) but her dress reminded me too much of a 90s prom dress for 2013. but who knows. maybe it's time for the 90's to come back?
Funny how blue is a dry color and white is not ;)
Post a Comment