A Tutu Two Year Old!

Sunday, January 06, 2013 Edit This 0 Comments »
Miss Ginny-Beth is 2 today!!! She loved every second of her birthday and was so proud. When we sang happy birthday to her she grinned big and patted her chest when we got to the "dear Gi-inny!" part. She then promptly said something to the effect of : "and now we can eat it?!?!" It was super adorable. She's such a sassy little thing....and I fully realize that that's not necessarily a good thing haha. She balances her sassiness with a pure sweetness that only make you love the little girl behind the shy grin more.

I'll post pictures from her party later when I upload them. I didn't take any with my phone because I've been letting Johnny Reb do all the picture taking. (Oh yes, my new camera has a nickname.) This picture of her wielding a light saber yesterday will have to do!

Happy birthday our sweetest Ginny girl! Mama, Dada, and Liam love you so so much. We love watching you grow and become a beautiful, independent little girl.

Just remember: All you need is faith and trust. Oh! and a little bit of pixie dust :)







0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background