So That's the Problem...

Thursday, January 10, 2013 Edit This 0 Comments »
I'll keep this short and sweet because I NEED a nap, but the kids and I made it home just fine. We were so ready to be, and more than ready to see Greg. Ginny clung to him in the airport like she hadn't seen him in months. The kids were also happy to see that Santa had made a little stop at our house while they were away. Liam got trains and a scooter. Ginny got dolls, a grocery buggy, and a broom. It looks like she'll be using some of her Christmas money to buy a scooter, hahaha. Santa really should have known.

Anyway, the kids, especially Liam, had been sick since right after Christmas but I knew we could hold out to go to the doctor until we got back since Ginny had a check up anyway. Last night Liam was up about two hours with 103 fever so I called and got him in to the doc (instead of school...he was so disappointed) first thing this morning. This was the first time I ever had to take him to the doctor besides regular well child exams. He's so durable! Well it turns out he's sporting a severe ear infection and Ms. Ginny a minor one. Also a first for our family. You would think they would have been in pain on the airplane, but liams complaint that i bumped his hurt ear last night was my first and only indication that ears were a problem for either one. So, one stop for antibiotics later, and we are at home still coughing away but glad that it wasn't anything more serious and hopeful that everyone will be feeling better within the next few days. I know that was neither short nor sweet but oh well, neither am I!

*check out that tired little boy riding a suit case. Oh, and the blue lollipop tongue he got from the doc this morning!







0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background