A Little Back-Tracking
Sunday, November 17, 2013 Edit This 0 Comments »
I haven't devoted much time to the blog lately so I thought I'd post some pics from my phone that were taken over the last week or so.
This is what happens when your little sister munches on your math project. When I caught her she had the pyramid in her hands and was gnawing the top marshmallow. They'd been left out overnight so were getting hard haha.
Ginny got to stay up and watch the start of the LSU/Bama game (womp womp) with me. When I came back into the room she had gotten her "farkley" (sparkley) pom poms and was cheering!
At the end of last week we still had some bright leaves on the trees. Those are Gone gone gone now and the , ok I'll admit it, bleakness of Winter is taking over. I suppose we are ready for it. This will be our third winter up North and we are only a little jaded by it. 2013 has been a tough year for us so the promise of a new year should help us get through the winter. Also the snow...still love the snow :)
This is what happens when your little sister munches on your math project. When I caught her she had the pyramid in her hands and was gnawing the top marshmallow. They'd been left out overnight so were getting hard haha.
On Monday, it snowed! We came in from hockey and made cookies to celebrate!
Here is Liam with a tractor, a train, and Leonard tucked into his shirt. They rolled all over the house together for a long time. It just reminded me of when he was Ginny's age:)
Ginny got to stay up and watch the start of the LSU/Bama game (womp womp) with me. When I came back into the room she had gotten her "farkley" (sparkley) pom poms and was cheering!
At the end of last week we still had some bright leaves on the trees. Those are Gone gone gone now and the , ok I'll admit it, bleakness of Winter is taking over. I suppose we are ready for it. This will be our third winter up North and we are only a little jaded by it. 2013 has been a tough year for us so the promise of a new year should help us get through the winter. Also the snow...still love the snow :)
About two weeks ago they handed out Blackhawks jerseys and wolves tickets to the kids at hockey. Can you tell that Liam thought he was awesome sauce?








0 comments:
Post a Comment