LEAVES!!!

Thursday, November 07, 2013 Edit This 0 Comments »
Growing up, I always wanted to be able to do this....

Now my parents built us leaf piles, of course, but they weren't soft like these. They were filled with pine straw (actually I remember jumping into giant piles of ONLY pine straw) and sticks. So it was fun...just more painful.
 

Oh man this was a fun afternoon.

Looking like little country bumpkins.

I guess her hands were cold!

Please ignore the high water pants and focus on the joy!
 
 
 
 

They loved it when Greg launched rake loads at them.

Finally big enough to jump into!
 
 

There's Ol' Mama Hee Haw out playing with the youngins'. I knew the camera would be out, what was I thinking?!

Only Ginny (or any toddler I guess) could pout in awesome pile of leaves.

Oh don't worry, there's at least one more blog worth of pictures :)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background