Hey I found you! It is so funny that you didn't know that your blog was private. I thought mine was private to begin with. It took me a few weeks to figure out that it wasn't and how to make it private. I haven't made it private yet, but I do still think I might at some point. Anyway, so glad I found you so I can see what you guys are up to. Your little boy is too cute and so grown up. And BTW, the picture of your mom is hilarious! Is she still speaking to you? =)
2 comments:
Hey I found you! It is so funny that you didn't know that your blog was private. I thought mine was private to begin with. It took me a few weeks to figure out that it wasn't and how to make it private. I haven't made it private yet, but I do still think I might at some point. Anyway, so glad I found you so I can see what you guys are up to. Your little boy is too cute and so grown up. And BTW, the picture of your mom is hilarious! Is she still speaking to you? =)
Only in my dreams.......
By the way, you have been written out of the will............
Post a Comment