ONE YEAR OLD!!!
Friday, May 29, 2009 Edit This 3 Comments »Tiny Baby University
announces that
William Gregory Mabile
is a candidate for the degree of 1 year old
with a major in Adorableness
and a minor in Trouble
on
Friday afternoon, May twenty-ninth
Two thousand and nine
at
4:02pm
Who would've thought that a first birthday could be such a bittersweet thing? I haven't decided if I'm going to cry all day or not! Greg and I have had SO much fun this past year and can't believe it has gone by so quickly. To Liam, our little boy and wise teacher.
Happy Birthday Buddy Bear!

3 comments:
Each milestone will leave you feeling that way. What helps is to know he is growing in all ways with each milestone. He will feel so good about himself. The years do pass so quickly. Enjoy him to the fullest...even the teething.
Happy Birthday Liam. We love you!
Awwww!!! I hope he had a great day! What did yall end up doing?
lol. That's too cute! I can't wait to see you guys soon... with liam as a 1 yr old! ensprocy
Post a Comment