Special Visitor!

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 Edit This 2 Comments »
One of my best friends came to visit us this past Sunday and Monday. Christine and I have known each other since we were 5 and she is also Liam's Godmother. She and her husband live Washington, D.C. now so we do not get to see them very often anymore. Her visit was short but we all had a great time. I could tell that Liam loved having a new person to show off for! Also, he will quickly find out that when she visits, she always seems to bring him a present, lol!





Watching Baby Einstein...I think Liam is a little more into it.



2 comments:

Eric and Jessica said...

Aw, I'm so glad Liam got to see his Godmother. They grow up so fast when you live far away!

DonnaB said...

Sarah a mother. Christine, the Godmother. I am so glad your friendship has endured. You are both wonderful examples for Liam.

Powered By Blogger

Background