Payback.... UPDATE!

Thursday, May 14, 2009 Edit This 1 Comment »
I know some of you are wondering if Greg ever redeemed himself after his big Mother's Day mess-up. Well, the answer is no, but his graduation is Saturday and I couldn't ignore him ALL week! No no, really, after spending 5 minutes looking for his shampoo, 10 for the towels, 15 hours for his boxers and one very nervous shower later (I may have dumped ice water on him once or twice before ) I think he learned his lesson. Haha, it was very therapeutic to hear him start laughing every 90 seconds or so and then stop to glare at me. Lol, here was a peace offering I received Tuesday evening:

I'm so happy he used vanilla extract instead of almond extract this time!

1 comments:

Carolina girl said...

Too funny! I wonder how much he will spoil you next year to make up for this year.

Powered By Blogger

Background