My 1st Mother's Day!
Monday, May 11, 2009 Edit This 4 Comments »What happens when you do NOTHING for your wife's first Mother's Day? This.
My revenge begins when he arrives home tonight around 11 from work. 1) I soaped the door handle. 2) I saran wrapped the inside of the closet. 3) I hid his shower supplies, 4) I hid all of the towels, 5)I made the water in the water pitcher so salty I think I could float in it so that he can have a nice refreshing goodnight glass, 6) I put Liam's sqeaky bath toys under his side of the sheets, 7) I hid all of his underwear, 8)I hid his pillow, 9) I rubbed Liam's Orajel (makes your mouth numb) into his toothbrush. And I still have about 1 1/2 hours to keep coming up with stuff....
Where will I be? Sound asleep (or so he thinks) . HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 2009 EVERYBODY. Ya. I'm bitter. hahhahahahahhaah .....evil laughter.

4 comments:
I suppose suffering in silence only builds bitterness.....we would not want that, would we?
Hilarious! Now you have to do a follow up post to tell what happened when he came home. I can't wait!
Hey Boo... it's dad on mom's ID.
On behalf of ALL the poor men in this world who make similar mistakes.... This just AIN'T RIGHT!
I thoroughly enjoyed your pranks. And his peace offering was too cute!
Post a Comment