The Grinch Who Stole Easter
Thursday, April 22, 2010 Edit This 2 Comments »So I'm FINALLY getting to the Easter pictures. I'd like to think it has taken so long because he has been so cute lately and I've been excited to post other things more, but we all know it is actually just the shame eating away at me for not hiding Easter eggs for him. Hahaha, no, actually the most shameful part is that I do not feel bad at all. He's too young to care and there were no other children to hunt with.
Okay, so you may have noticed the interesting title for this blog. Mom said that and I immediately told her, "That's going on the blog!" Liam was such a grouchy little brat on Easter morning! I love him, but daaang. Way to poke a hole in your mama's joyous expectations. Liam came down and saw all the things the Easter Bunny left him (Wal-Mart 75% off last year... Can I get a WOO WOO!?) and just kinda stared at it. So I brought him over and started showing him and he would shout "no!" everytime you tried to hand him something. Oh, and don't even think about him acknowledging that cuddly bunny's presence. He was happy to discover that the plastic eggs contained candy, but he was mad when it was all gone. After witnessing all of this and being so disappointed, you can imagine my shock when I looked back through the tons of pictures I took and actually managed to find some really good ones! (I love you new camera. I love you new camera.) Ah , anyway, despite the Grinch coming to the woods and despite Greg being away from us, we did have a happy Easter as we hope you and yours did too :)
Now that you've read this blog, HOP on over to www.youtube.com/user/ChateauMabile for a really sweet video I took of Liam this morning.
(Hahaha, forgive me but I just couldn't resist myself with the HOP thing)

2 comments:
Oh goodness I love, love, love, the bunny rabbit video! I watched it a couple of times before I could figure out how to turn the sound on at Susan's...still haven't figured the sound thing but it was on today. And I heard him Say hey bunny rabbit I like you...
SWEET!
miss him so much!
Haha, yeah you have to listen to that one to get the full cuteness! He is saying "I love you bunny rabbit", but the word love sounds more like "lud." You will really like "I lud you nana."
Post a Comment