My beautiful cousin Skylar has a new pet (well, it was new around Easter at least) and it is a rabbit! I was so excited because Liam is really into the show Max & Ruby and hopping right now. I thought he might like to see a real one....nope. He wasn't so much into the rabbit. I guess we'll stick to adoring Max & Ruby, and ignoring the real ones.

Skylar trying her best to try and get him to look at it.

I think she and I were laughing at how much he was just trying to forget about it. I kept grabbing his fingers and putting them on it and saying "soft" and he kept saying "no" and looking away as if that would make it just GO AWAY. Hahaha, it was pretty funny. I'm not sure if he was afraid of it or just plain unimpressed. For the record, I thought it was the most adorable little fluff ball ever.

So then we decided to show him the goldfish. He loved it! He kept saying "Nemo! Nemo!" Seriously Liam? You want to hold the slimy fish, but ignore the fluffy bunny?

This is Liam pretending to feed the fish. Skylar let him shake a little food into the bowl, but had to stop him because he was about to give that fish the feast of it's life.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, he's acting like a boy wanting to touch the slimy fish instead of the fluffy bunny.
We had to buy several gold fish until Greg learned you couldn't hold them :)
Post a Comment