Yes, it was weeks ago, but it is one of my favorite holidays and I never got around to posting the pictures. I'll make this short and sweet.

We went to the Mootz' house for Wednesday dinner, as usual. We had a wonderful stew and an especially gorgeous table. It was my first time to make bread bowls and it took me all day, but I had fun , they turned out pretty good, and the house smelled WONDERFUL. It was the perfect activity to keep me busy while watching QVC all day.

Taken with the macro feature on my new camera. Isn't that such a gorgeous green?

Playing with the selective color feature. Check out the green beer. Hahah, it wasn't mine.

My little Irish baby Liam in his green outifit.

You'd be hiding your face too if your Mama made you wear leprechaun socks...in public!
***Liam is the Irish form of William meaning : protector***
Yep, I love all things Irish, don't be surprised if all of our children have Irish names.
3 comments:
Awesome camera shots!!!!
The brad bowles look great
so does the green baby
We make bread bowls the next time you come. The potato, corn, and shrimp soup would have been awesome in the bread bowls.
Ooooh Mom, you are so right!
Post a Comment