Videos!!!
Friday, March 26, 2010 Edit This 3 Comments »
Okay, so I think I might have solved our video problem. I started a Youtube Channel! All you should have to do is click on the link below to watch videos of Liam. I will try to add new ones (older videos and ones recently recorded) every week or so, so keep checking back! Also, I will try to update on here when I have posted new ones. I'm hoping this will be a good solution to the video problems I've been having with the blog. PLEASE let me know if you are not able to follow the link and see the videos!
http://www.youtube.com/user/ChateauMabile
Also, please bookmark the Youtube link so that checking back will be easier for you!
One more thing! If the link works for you, then you should be taken to "Chateau Mabile's" Youtube channel. The page is green :) To see all of the videos I have uploaded (and not just the most recent one which will come up automatically when you get on the page), click on the "Uploads" button at the top of the green part of the page next to Chateau Mabile. That will show you all the ones I've uploaded on the side. There are 7 right now, but I will be adding more in the coming weeks.
Fingers Crossed!
http://www.youtube.com/user/ChateauMabile
Also, please bookmark the Youtube link so that checking back will be easier for you!
One more thing! If the link works for you, then you should be taken to "Chateau Mabile's" Youtube channel. The page is green :) To see all of the videos I have uploaded (and not just the most recent one which will come up automatically when you get on the page), click on the "Uploads" button at the top of the green part of the page next to Chateau Mabile. That will show you all the ones I've uploaded on the side. There are 7 right now, but I will be adding more in the coming weeks.
Fingers Crossed!

3 comments:
Good idea! I was thinking about doing something like that with mine because only the short videos would load. Is it easy to set up a YouTube account and download videos?
It is really easy. It takes FOREVER for my new videos to load because they are in HD. The blog was having issues with video before and it just wasn't capable of uploading the HD ones.
We think he is a bikey prodigy.
Post a Comment