Best Day Ever!

Monday, March 15, 2010 Edit This 2 Comments »
Late Thursday evening Greg and I decided that we needed to do something really fun the next day. I checked the weather and saw that it was going to be glorious, so we decided to take Liam down to Hermann Park in Houston. This is near the zoo and Museum of Natural Science. Well, we ended up spending pretty much the entire day in Houston and we had a BLAST! The weather was beautiful, but very windy (which made for some interesting pictures). Liam was a little angel the entire day. What little boy wouldn't be when they get to ride a choo choo train, paddle boat, and then go to a mega candy store!?! We really just had the best day together, and it was so much fun to see Liam so excited.
Okay, despite my most valiant efforts, the pictures are out of order. I'll try to keep this from getting confusing, but I do apologize in advance. First we went and rode the train, then we went and had lunch at The Hobbit Cafe, then back to Hermann Park to ride the paddle boats and train again, finally over to the Galleria to visit Dylan's Candy Store!


Lunch at The Hobbit Cafe

On the choo choo


The face he made for most of the day. This baby loves to be outside, and he loved that train.

Waiting for it to take off.

Getting ready for the paddle boat ride! Liam was NOT feelin the life jacket. Once we got out on the water he was helping Greg steer and forgot about it.



Enjoying the wind and sun!


We are terrible parents. Our favorite part of the boats was chasing the ducks!


CHOO CHOOOOO! He must have said that 400 times, I'm surprised I managed to get any pictures of him NOT making the choo choo face.



We don't know where he learned it, but everytime the train whistled Liam stuck his little arm in the air and pretended to pull the rope. It was adorable. He had so much fun on this little train, we can't wait to see what he thinks of the full size "real" train in Durango, CO! Less than 4 months to go until our big trip!










2 comments:

DonnaB said...

Oh, it did look like a great day! You committed the great mother sin though....there are no pictures of you!

The Mabiles said...

There are, I just look huuuuge in them. I was not about to post those!

Powered By Blogger

Background