New Camera!
Monday, March 08, 2010 Edit This 2 Comments »I got a new camera! I am so excited. It is not even that fantastic of a camera (Canon SD 960 IS), as far as cameras go, but it is to me! My poor old camera was going crazy and was one shutter click away from 1)me throwing it into the giant ditch behind our apartment and 2) death. I chose the one I wanted before Christmas, but we just kept finding reasons not to buy it. A few weeks ago we decided that we wouldn't get this particular camera because we could find one that was not as awesome as it, but alot more awesome than the one I have for a lot cheaper. So then I chose a new one, it was even on sale. Well, for one reason or another, we didn't go buy it. Then, when I checked to make sure it was still on sale, it wasn't. Lucky for me though, the camera I originally wanted (the better camera) WAS on sale... for a lower price than the one I was going to settle for! In other words, I got the camera I really wanted for $80 off. Patience is, indeed, a virtue.
Keep in mind that I am still learning how to use it to its' fullest extent, but it is such an improvement over my old one that all of these pictures seem amazing. This is such a wonderful camera for taking pictures of children. No blur whatsoever, even if they are spinning and dancing in very low light... or riding a bikey at lightning speed :)

2 comments:
awesome sarah! Love the one color ones! and Liam and the dog- amazing
Hey! You took some good pictures. I am anxious to see what else you can do.
Post a Comment