Kisses in the Park

Thursday, March 25, 2010 Edit This 1 Comment »
We have a park right down the road from our house so we go all of the time. Liam always sleeps good after a trip there :p Anyway, one of our favorite things in the whole world is to kiss Liam through the rails while he climbs the stairs. When he was about 1 he insisted on climbing the stairs by himself, so we would just get on the other side of the railing and make him pay a "toll." Now, every time he climbs the stairs he stops and waits for us to kiss him. I love him!










This is the climbing wall that he started doing by himself when he was about 14-15 months old. CRAZY baby!!! I can't believe he hasn't broken anything yet.




1 comments:

Rebecca's Murals said...

I'm sending kisses through the computer! MMMMMMMAh

Powered By Blogger

Background