2-for-1
Sunday, March 21, 2010 Edit This 4 Comments »Yeah, so I haven't been the best at updating my blog lately (let's just say lately, it sounds better). Since I only did one last week, and my bare minimum goal is two, I thought I would cheat and do a 2-for-1 (good deal huh Maw Maw?!). One for last week and one for this week. So here they are.
I discovered a new dessert for Liam that helps him finish his banana and is actually a dessert. I slice it up and put a little drizzle of hershey's chocolate syrup over the top. He loves it of course. He always licks the plate.
BLOG #2
Liam loves to be read to, especially his favorite stories. I snapped a couple of pictures of him holding Greg hostage via his favorite book "Sadie the Airmail Pilot." Aren't those two cute?

4 comments:
Thanks Sarah!!!!!
miss yall
But I am having fun!
So, maybe you could drizzle chocolate on what ever he is refusing to eat at the moment.
Too cute!
And because that last picture inspired yet another corny joke....Greg and Liam are clearly not on the same page.
Hahahha to Jessica! Mom, I think I will have to try that! Nana Becca, we miss you too!
Post a Comment