Hair-pane! Zoooom!

Thursday, April 08, 2010 Edit This 2 Comments »
And thus begins the string of blogs describing mine and Liam's week in Fields...
Everyday, twice a day, Liam liked to walk (and push his bubble mower) back to what we call the hills on Mom and Dad's property. One day when we went back there, we saw a small airplane that just kept circling. We thought they might have known us because they kept circling back to us so we waved and waved! When we were walking back we felt really stupid because once you got further away you could see that the woods were on fire behind the property and it was a fire plane. Hahaha, we felt kinda dumb.
Despite how much they look like they could have been in a magazine, this picture was NOT posed.


Liam waving to the "hairpane."


If you look in the middle you can just barely see the airplane. I really just put this picture up because I love the branches. You can see why our planet is sometimes referred to as Mother Earth. Don't the branches look like arteries and veins? It also shows how winter is just as beautiful as any other season.


Just a cute picture



That was one cool airplane!





2 comments:

DonnaB said...

We had so much fun while ya'll were here. Liam likes "the hills". I took a picture of that same tree with snow on it because I liked the way it looked. Some trees just have personality.

Rebecca's Murals said...

cool pictures love the tree but I can`t find the plane... is it really little and shiny?

oh and read the face book message i left Greg- ment to include you to but pressed send to soon.

Powered By Blogger

Background