Creativity

Monday, October 25, 2010 Edit This 1 Comment »
These are just a few pictures I've snapped in the last week or so of Liam's ever-expanding imagination. Kids really can show you a new (and waaaay more fun) way of seeing the world around you. If you haven't done it in a while (or ever), spend the day following a 2 or 3 year old around...you will laugh and learn a lot!
Flip a lego table over and you get ... a mess! NO, you get a boat, a car, a tractor, or a combine harvester (whatever you are in the mood for that day) that even has 4 built-in cup holders!

We've been on the road a lot lately which means lots of stops at gas stations. Liam has learned a few new phrases: "We gotta go to da gas station." "We need gas!" and "Gas is too damn high!" (Haha, noooooo, just kidding on that last one!) I also caught him filling up his cozy coupe car's gas tank with his sippy cup the other day! Can I get a hallelujah for spill-proof sippy cups?!


Yep, you guessed it.... this is Liam's largest homemade combine harvester yet! He usually sticks to much smaller toys pushing much smaller round things (pencils, toilet paper rolls, pens, anything cylindrical really), but this day he decided to get on a bigger scale. "I got a combine!" he shouted. I was quite impressed with his big combine.


Finally, who knew that window clings could be so much fun? I got these fall/Halloween window clings in the dollar section at the front of Target and decided that Liam and I would put them up together. Well, after seeing me place one he was in heaven. He decorated the whole door and was VERY proud of himself. I placed the words, but other than that it was all his design. He goes to "my decorations" as he says it, every day and talks about them and tells me how he put them there. I can't wait until I can find some more!




1 comments:

Mally Moe said...

He is so clever. I'll have to keep my eye out for window decor :)

Powered By Blogger

Background