The Third Trimester
Saturday, October 30, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »Okay so it is really funny how often people forget that I'm pregnant! I realized that I never write blogs about it because, well, it is weird to talk about myself. Here is a summary of how Ginny-Elizabeth and I have been doing: We are good! I'm currently 29 weeks pregnant, which is the very beginning of the third trimester. I had a fantastic second trimester filled with lots of energy and even more gratitude that the nausea-filled first trimester was over. I am feeling more and more tired lately though. I try to put my feet up when I can, but Liam is a very active boy and life goes on. As I continue to turn into a big huge whale I've noticed that sleeping is becoming more complicated and elusive despite the exhaustion. I've been having tons and tons of braxton-hicks contractions, which I never really had with Liam, and they can be surprisingly strong sometimes! Liam likes to feel Ginny kick him and has expressed on several occasions that he would like to "go to Ginny's house" or "live in Mama's tummy". That always gives me a good giggle :) I really can't complain though. Things are going well and Ginny seems to be strong and healthy (this girl is a flipper and a kicker already). Greg is getting to work more and more regularly these days so I am looking forward to a shopping trip sometime soon. I just looooove little girl clothes!
Okay, now I want you all to get a nice long look because I've posted some pictures of me and my big ole self posing in some pretty ridiculous, soon-to-be-a-Mom, hey everybody look at me poses. Let me just say that I DESPISE maternity pictures. My mom-in-law made Greg and I do that goofy little hands make a heart thing over the belly button with Liam and I vowed that that would be the only time...sorry Ginny girl! I realized a few weeks ago that I have no pictures of me pregnant with her and that maybe I should take a few just so she knows I was as excited about her arrival as I was about Liam's. I'd like to thank my camera's awesome self-timer for helping me to get these pictures without involving another human.

0 comments:
Post a Comment