Weekend O' Fun

Thursday, October 28, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
Soooo, Mom and I got to go to the LSU vs. McNeese game! We had a blast at the game, of course, but we also had fun visiting my brothers and Alia! I hadn't seen her yet so it was so nice to snuggle her for a little bit. In fact, Mom and I snuggled with her so long that we were nearly late for the game! Liam spent the night with Nana Becca, and from what I hear, had a blast. The next day we all met up at Carrabba's (YUM) and were able to enjoy a nice lunch together. Oh, and did I mention that Mom and I discovered the perfect stop between Lake Charles and Baton Rouge? Well, we did! The Peto's/Conoco station in Roanoke had some awesome boudin, boudin balls, cracklins, and squeaky clean bathrooms.

Jake, Me, Daniel, Liam, Alesha, and tiny little Alia.

It was so much fun to be back in Tiger Stadium! Ginny and I both agree that LSU is #1 :)


Purple and Gold really are the prettiest colors. It was such a nice evening to be outside enjoying college football.


Mom and all the members of the Golden Band from Tiger Land in the background!



My new neice Alia (Ahh-lee-uh, not Uh-lee-uh). Isn't she scrumptious? She is such a sweet little baby girl. Oh and she is already way more tan than her Aunt Sarah.





0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background