Liam's Lego Crane

Saturday, October 23, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
The other day while I was cooking dinner, Liam was playing with his little Lego table. After a while I heard a very excited shout and he told me, "A crane Ma! A crane!" I looked, and sure enough, he had built himself a pretty dang good crane. I was quite impressed with it, especially considering he is 2! He was so excited and proud (and so was I of course) that I told him to go get by it so I could take his picture with it. Well....
He got RIGHT BY IT. So I told him to get close, but not that close...


So he got reeeeally close to the camera instead...



Finally, after physically moving him backwards, I managed to get the money shot! When you tell Liam to say "cheese", the boy says it with every muscle in his face. :)



0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background