He's Just So Cute!

Friday, October 22, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
Ya'll will have to forgive the parental gushing in this blog. Greg has been in Minneapolis for 2 weeks now and I haven't done a good job of sending him pictures of our main man Liam , so this one might just be a little boring for everyone else.


He just went from tractor to tractor to tractor (remember, there are 3) sitting in and driving them. He does NOT want you to turn them on though! It scares him. He sometimes tells me about the "big ole loud tractor."

The green one is his favorite. Mom taught him to recognize "John Deere." He's a country boy. Some of them are just born that way :)


We had the most adorable 22 minutes the other day while watching "da tiger train." (This is a Baby Einstein video about numbers for those of you who do not speak Liam.) He would just get so excited with each new scene. This is him saying, "It's a TWO lady bugs MA!" Oh, and Greg, that's a new one. I realized the other day that he calls me Ma just about as much as Mama, but especially when he is excited. I don't mind it one bit. The irony is that I'm re-reading the Little House books for the 400th time and that is what Laura calls her mom. And to think I wanted to be "Mommy", lol.


Everyone laughs about how he knows every piece of machinery out there, but you'd know a lot about a certain thing too if it was all you ever read, talked, played, watched, cared, and dreamed about!



I still want to eat his cheeks!! This picture is up so that you can get some smushy kisses in Greg!
Only 3 1/2 weeks left Dada! We miss you like CRAZY!





0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background