Greg's Father's Day Book
Tuesday, July 12, 2011 Edit This 2 Comments »Along with a car racing game for the Wii, we gave Greg this book. Liam made it for him (with some help of course, lol) and was quite proud of it. I just thought I'd share it with ya'll since it is so very Liamish.

The cover. He drew combines and tractors. I just wrote down exactly what he said.
The cover. He drew combines and tractors. I just wrote down exactly what he said.
Again, I was just the scribe. I asked Liam these questions about Greg and wrote down exactly what he said. When I asked him how old Dada is he said, "Three! He's three as me!"
A while back Liam had a nightmare about his beloved Blah dragon (the green dragon that from the Baby Einstein videos) and Greg was the one who went in there to comfort him. I thought it was sweet that he chose to put a drawing of it in Dada's book. He said, "This is a picture of a blah dragon green and a blah dragon orange and Dada came and I was scared."
The best part was the end though! Liam said that he needed a race car track in it! He actually said he needed a race car track and a train track but I made him pick one. Ha, and though it looks like a 3 year old drew the track....that was a 25 year old.


2 comments:
This is so cute and such a good idea.
This is so adorable. I love the was they think at that age.
Post a Comment