Training Box
Friday, July 15, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »I read somewhere that a great way to help a baby learn to sit up was to put them in a smallish cardboard box with a little padding and some toys. Well, these pictures are nearly a month old and she's only a little better at sitting up by herself. It's not because the box is ineffective, though. The box is great, it's just that Ginny is more interested in moving around crawling and pulling up. She's got places to go and Liams to see (and pester). She tries to sit-up from crawling but it's still got a lot of lean in it to call it official sitting! I've abandoned the box technique because she just tries to stand up in it , thus tipping it over, but I highly recommend it!
Liam just loooved having her in a box, hahaha.


0 comments:
Post a Comment