Toys of Choice

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 Edit This 1 Comment »
Well this little munchkin has decided she isn't going to sleep anymore tonight (it's 2:22 am and she's been up an hour) so I guess I'll blog. You've seen me mention before that all of her favorite toys are Liam's toys. Here is some more proof:



Liam didn't give her much choice right here. He parked the dump trucks about 4 inches from her face and said he was playing with her. Hey, I'll take the sharing in any form.



Who wouldn't love a big red and yellow Dumpy that rolls?!



I've told Liam over and over that whatever he leaves on the floor is fair game for his little sis to play with. He struggles with this...



She loves his little matchbox size cars. I have seen her go from very upset to perfectly fine after finding one or two of them on the floor and finally getting to play with them. The other day Mom took Liam out for a walk and I was struggling to figure out what was up with a very fussy Ginny. I finally decided to just put her down for a minute and she immediately crawled over to the little Cars characters as fast as she could and was entertained for at least 15 minutes.




Haha, nothing feels better on the tongue and teething gums than a cold glass!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Rebecca's Murals said...

I am very proud of Liam. I know how hard this car and tractor sharing must be.

I could just eat up that little girl<3

Powered By Blogger

Background