Mutual Agreement

Sunday, July 03, 2011 Edit This 2 Comments »
Hello all! Sorry, I've been taking a bit of a blogging break since Mom got here. We are not wanting July to end. My mom here now, Greg's mom at the end of the month. There will be some sad faces around here come August. Anyway, I've been meaning to post this one since it is so cute and so Liam :)


Do you remember my post about Ginny being a papy thief? At bed time she crawls over to him as fast as she can and starts trying to get that papy out and pull his hair. Well, he has been so patient with her every night just switching positions and moving around her. Recently, though, he has given up the fight and these two seem to have come to a mutual agreement.



Okay Ginny-Elizabeth, you try and get my papy...I play with your hair. Liam has twirled his own or someone else's hair when he is sleepy since he was a little baby. It started with Chewy (remember that little baaad dog ;) if I remember correctly.




She doesn't mind one bit.





She really only has enough to twirl right there at the top :)





Anything to hang out with my big brother!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rebecca's Murals said...

Ok I missed this one too.
So glad I found it...this is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love her smile at the end.

DonnaB said...

Becky, that smile will get you everytime...and it will get her what ever she wants. I am enjoying my time with everyone. I know that Liam will be so glad to see you.

Powered By Blogger

Background