3 Is So Fun
Tuesday, June 28, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »No worries, no responsibilities, family that loves you, a whole fleet of combines, and every other kind of vehicle you can imagine...it's good to be 3!
We love our Liam!
This is him driving one of his combines (his favorite one) in "the wheat." Any carpet showing is the wheat. He even refers to different patches of carpet as different fields of wheat. Do not leave your belongings (especially if you are a little sister named Ginny) in the wheat or you will be reminded that they are in the wheat.
When you are 3, you get to have "tractor parties!" The dump truck was the guest of honor...I wasn't allowed to drive him.
We just discovered something new and fun for him from the library. They are follow-along books and cds. You put the cd in and it reads the story and makes a noise when you are supposed to turn the page. I remember loving them when I was a kid and wondered if he would be old enough to sit still for 10 minutes and turn the page when it says to. Well, he loves it and , after I showed him what button to press to make it start over, will listen to the book 4 or 5 times in a row. Gotta love the library!


0 comments:
Post a Comment