Random

Sunday, June 26, 2011 Edit This 1 Comment »
We can't wait for July to get here! My mom will be here the first two weeks and Greg's mom will be here the last two weeks! Liam will be beside himself. Oh, and other exciting news... we have booked our flights to come home! The babies and I will be flying into Houston in late October and Greg will be joining us in New Orleans in early November. Now the bad news is that we will not be coming for Christmas, but the tickets were $315 cheaper PER PERSON to come earlier and we just couldn't bring ourselves to pay that much more. Here's a little math for the kiddos: 3 x $315= OBVIOUS DECISION. We hope ya'll will understand :( If anyone has been dreaming of a white Christmas...feel free to come up to Minnesota and join us! Ah, but that's so far off so let's bring it back to now:



Liam has made countless laps around our balcony with his dump trucks, combines, and cars. He has made friends with all of our neighbors and even fusses at them sometimes when they stop talking to him. "Hey LADY!" he yelled as one of them turned to leave. I could've just spanked that little butt right there! We had a chat about yelling at people...especially adults.




One of Liam's surprise attacks on me. My back will never be the same.



Ginny-Elizabeth in the outfit that I came home from the hospital in 25 1/2 years ago. Can you tell I was a big, fat, Christmas baby?



Taken just moments before she shoved an impressive amount of the camera in her mouth.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Eric and Jessica said...

LOL! I love the 'Hey Lady' because Elijah used to do that. I had to learn the names of our librarians so he could use their names instead of 'Hey Lady.'

Powered By Blogger

Background