Reluctantly Adorable

Sunday, June 05, 2011 Edit This 3 Comments »
I've said it many times before, and I'll say it again, Liam is SO hard to dress up! He likes his t-shirts and he likes his shorts and that is all. Well, I found this absolutely adorable little outfit at Target last week for SIX DOLLARS (that's shirt, vest, and pants) and had to buy it. I immediately put him in it when I got home. He was adorable in it...but he sure wasn't happy about it!




Ignore my face, just focus on Liam's.



Trying to pull it off.



Flat out crying about it. Oh Liam. I did convince him to wear all but the vest (with a tie on the shirt) to church that Sunday and he looked so handsome :) Pictures coming soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's an amazing deal! And sooo sooo sooo cute!

Eric and Jessica said...

That's adorable!
Our boys love to wear ties to be 'like Daddy.'
So you just need a sweater vest for Greg so they can match! ;)

DonnaB said...

He is too, too cute in that outfit!

Powered By Blogger

Background