It's All About Crawling
Thursday, June 23, 2011 Edit This 1 Comment »I know that all I talk about when it comes to Ginny is her crawling, but that's her big project! She doesn't like sitting-up, she just smiles when I try to get her to practice sounds (dadada, bababa, mamama), rolling over is old news so this is what she spends all day doing. Well, teething too, but that's no fun! I think she is so interested in it because she has Liam and his toys to follow around and chew. She's really kinda stuck in the inchworm/army crawl phase ,but it gets her where she wants to go so I'm starting to think that this may be her official crawl. Ah, you know your life is boring when you are down to analyzing the 5 month old's crawl....
Look at those red knees! Poor baby is learning to crawl in the summer so she can't wear pants.


1 comments:
She's doing good for 5 months-ish! yay!
Post a Comment