Now this is the other cool part of the free zoo...only this part isn't free. It's not too bad though, only a few bucks at most per ride. Liam rode all he wanted with $15 of points, and we even had some left. Anyway, Liam and I had looked at pictures of "Como Town" online and he was so excited to go. It is a theme park aimed at kids ages 2-12. He had so much fun! (Thanks for the birthday money Maw Maw and Paw Paw Gibson!)

Now I should mention that I have a um...delicate equilibrium. I canNOT ride rides. They make me very sick. I can't even watch 3D movies (I spent 75% of Avatar with my head down and that movie's story is crap so it wasn't a very fun experience)! So Greg knew that he would have to ride the rides with Liam. Well, we got a nice surprise when Liam was fully ready to ride them all by himself. It would have been funny to see Greg squeeze himself into some of those things though, hahaha :)

He ignored us on pretty much every ride. He spent this whole ride talking to the little girl and saying ,"CHOO CHOO!"

Here is Liam in his favorite ride. He loved the firetrucks. I'm not sure if you can tell, but there are two steering wheels in that truck. Liam had to steer both of them.

This is also the firetruck ride. Liam wanted to ride in "the fence" the second time and shoot the water. He was so cute and got pretty wet, lol!

Driving the cars, and in true Liam form, more interested in how it works than enjoying the ride.

He spent the whole time (both times he rode it) looking at the gears and what made it turn.

He laughed so hard at the kids riding one of the big kids rides. It was one of those where it would take you up and then suddenly drop you and all the girls would just scream and scream. Liam thought it was hilarious.

Here he is enjoying the ice cream we promised him. He is also wearing Ginny's blanket (Ginny was eating under another blanket) because between the cool temps, blustery winds, and ice cream...he was cold!

Liam refused to do it, of course, but Ginny-Elizabeth was more than willing!

Watching the orangutans!

Just had to get Ms.Ginny's picture by the pink flamingos.

We had a blast on at the Como Park Zoo & Conservatory and cannot wait to go back!
2 comments:
Amazing! Also, I love your new hair cut!
I can't wait to go with him!
Post a Comment