I can't believe my little Ginny-Beth is almost 5 months old. She is such a sweet little baby, but definitely has a feisty side. She is getting stronger and stronger everyday and will be sitting up and then crawling before ya know it.


Doing the classic little baby exercise, "the airplane." Liam thinks it is hilarious when she does this. You should see this little girl pushing herself with her feet across the floor. She can cover a lot of distance in a short amount of time for how little she is. I will post a video soon!

Every afternoon Liam and I share a smoothie. Ginny waits patiently in her car for my straw when I finish. Ok, I know she probably has no idea in reality, but it LOOKS like she is waiting expectantly for my straw. Once she gets her straw she gets so MAD when she drops it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment