It's Funny! No, It's Not!
Sunday, June 05, 2011 Edit This 2 Comments »I'm sorry for the lack of story behind these past few posts. I'm so close to being caught up that I can just taste it! I guess my mind doesn't want to work anymore. I'll let the pictures continue to do most of the talking.
These pictures were all taken over the course of about 2 minutes. It was one of those classic baby moments where she couldn't decide if she wanted to laugh or cry. It was fun to capture it.

2 comments:
When you are 5 months old, it is so cute. When you are almost 50, it is called hormonal!
What a cutie. The kids at the dental office get this way sometimes. They come in so tense and nervous they start laughing and then two seconds later they are tearing up. Poor babies.
Post a Comment