Rough and Tumble... Literally

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
Liam was driving his big green combine out on the balcony a week or so ago and was pushing it really fast. Well, the cutter bar got caught in one of the spaces between boards and he face planted (at full speed) over the combine and into the boards. He has done this over and over in the carpet, but it was a different matter on the hard wood. I was in the kitchen and heard the crash and then the scream. So I ran out there and there he was, face down, on the ground. Poor baby! They are replacing the siding at our apartment building so there are men working outside alot. Well, I think he scared the crap out of a couple of them because they were running over to see. Once I got him inside, cleaned him up, and gave him a sherbert push-pop to "feel me better" I asked him if I could take a picture so we could show everybody back home.



Poor buddy very nearly gave himself a full black eye! Ah, but time has passed since the incident and he's pretty much all healed up. He did look like a victim of child abuse there for a bit though!



Look at how RED he is! He plays so hard, especially when he is pushing his big trucks or farm equipment around. He was red and sweaty and had only been pushing this inside of the air conditioned apartment!



This is how he runs around. Wild man!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background