I am enjoying these two playing with (well, I should say NEAR) each other so well right now because I know those days are numbered. As soon as she can really start crawling Liam's world is going to be rocked. He is pretty good about letting her chew on his stuff, but some things he insists are HIS. I think that's fair too as she has taken over every other aspect of his world.

Loving his Buzz Lightyear. How many times a day do I hear "To Infinity...and Beyond!"?

Ginny was allowed to play with "little" Buzz. That's the only one I'm allowed either.

He LOVES driving his cars/planes/trains/combines/dump trucks on the tv. It is a fight I gave up a long time ago. A main reason why we decided not to replace our big old tv was because we didn't want Liam driving all over the new one. I meant to ask his doctor if it could be bad for him in anyway (can't possibly be good for his eyes), but I forgot. Anyway, it is something that he does daily and he prefers to match the vehicle he is driving on the tv to the situation on the tv. He loves for me to put it on a local station that just shows weather. I think it is because he can drive any sort of vehicle he wants on the satellite and radar images! Guess what he is driving on the tv in the picture above :)

She can drive a combine too! This little girl loves her brother's toys. She pulls herself ,literally, across a room to get to his stuff even if she has 3 baby things in her path. Ya'll let me know if you ever come across a pink combine!
1 comments:
Ginny is so cute in that last picture. I'm glad to hear my little nephew shares some of his toys.
Post a Comment