Just Look At 'Em

Monday, June 13, 2011 Edit This 2 Comments »
Today is the day I get back on track with the blog! (As you may or may not know , our computer briefly died thus causing delays and frustration for me.) I tried to get back into it last night, but the site was having some problems so for every batch of pictures I uploaded, I had to do it twice. I was bummed. So here comes another lazy blog with only pictures. The pictures are the best part anyway though!





I don't stage pictures, this is a real kiss I caught him stealing :)


Then he realized I caught it and decided to make my job a little harder! (After this he ran under the table, turned around, and told me I could take a picture of his butt. I actually have that on video but he's so far away that you can barely hear him so I may not post it. Videos take forever to upload so I have to be selective!)


Just look at those eyebrows...LOL!

Gotta love a quizical brow.

2 comments:

Eric and Jessica said...

Oh my goodness! That first picture is the cutest ever!

Unknown said...

They look sooooo much a like! I can't get over it.

Powered By Blogger

Background