Here are more of our pictures from our visit to Interstate State Park! We want to go back in the fall to see the colors, and then winter when it is snowy and the bald eagles are out.

We just had no idea Minnesota could be this rocky! I have to admit that it took us MUCH longer than it should've to realize that the land on the other side of the river is Wisconsin! Our running joke was to keep tally of who had the better side. We think Minnesota won :p

This is Liam explaining that we could just jump over to the other side of the river and walk on the road that we could see. Hahaha, maaaaybe not a good idea.

The sun was shining bright so Ginny went all Scarlett O'hara on us.

This is Liam using his "volcano rock" that he found in the parking lot to draw on the other rocks. Very tribal.

He was starting to get brave up on those rocks.

He liked looking over the edge and seeing the water below.

Hang on Liam!

Liam said he was tired and wanted to sleep on the rocks. We had a little rest :)

There were lots of these farms along the way to the park. I read somewhere that these are some of the largest grain silos in the world. Haha, I guess you gotta have some claim to fame. Anyway, I just thought these looked very Midwesterny!
I also just have to mention that one of the best parts of going to Interstate State Park is the drive-in place we found in the little town of Taylors Falls. We had some screamin' good chocolate malts. I'm getting a big greasy burger next time!
0 comments:
Post a Comment