Thank goodness for a heated pool! Since the pool opened 2 or 3 weeks ago we have taken full advantage of it. If it is not raining, and Greg has the afternoon off...then we are at the pool. It's a tiny little thing, but we have a lot of fun. (We sure do miss those swim passes to The Woodlands pools though!) The weather is so crazy here. No kidding, one day it was 100 and two days later it didn't get out of the 60s. So far we are absolutely loving summer here. It is beautiful and there are tons of new things to do and explore. We just went to Interstate State Park and it was absolutely beautiful. I will post pictures soon. Anyway, here are some pictures of Greg and the kids enjoying the pool at our apartment complex.

It makes me so nervous when he swims with them like this! I just bought Liam a little float toy that he LOVES so that should help the situation.

If you've seen Ginny's closet then you are well aware that she is well stocked in clothing choices, but can you believe she didn't own a swim suit? I was so excited to pick one out for her! I have looked at those cute little girl ones with a pang of longing for so long so it was great to be able to buy one! The choices were limited so I didn't get my first choice (a pink one with a pink tutu skirt), but she is an absolute doll in this little green one :)

Liam, on the other hand, has 3 different swim suits in his size! He prefers his Nemo ones though :) He loves playing in the water, but he is very scared of swimming. He absolutely hates it when we dunk him and refuses to blow bubbles. We think he needs to be in a group swim class because he loves playing in the pool with his friends and most of them are further along in swimming than him. He is always talking about swimming with Eden :)

She loves a bath, and she loves swimming.

What a sweetie pie!
1 comments:
haha I'll admit that made me nervous too! lol
Post a Comment