Ginny Is Five Months Old!

Monday, June 06, 2011 Edit This 0 Comments »
I can't believe it, but Ms.Ginny-Elizabeth is already 5 months old. I swear I sometimes wake up and think I'm still pregnant with her, hahaha! Ah, thank goodness that's not true. She is growing so fast and getting so strong. She giggles, she coos, she gets very angry, she blows bubbles, she is discovering those cool things called hands, she prefers Liam's toys over her own, and she is CUTE. She can roll like nobody's business either way and does not mind rolling across the floor. She likes talking to the curtains in her bedroom. She can also army crawl/push herself with her feet across the floor towards something she wants faster than you would believe! She has even started getting up on all fours for a few seconds at a time. I will have to post videos!






A few weeks ago, Ginny started sleeping extra poorly. She was waking up to eat 2-3 times a night...sometimes more. I lived in a zombie-like state for awhile and was probably not a very nice person to be around. Nothing I did was right for her in the day and she was not sleeping good at night. Not a good recipe for a happy home. Well, about a week ago after trying everything else I knew to try, I decided to try her on baby cereal. SUCCESS! *knock on wood, knock on wood* She has been sleeping like a little angel since then. Still fussy in the day, but I think that's because she's teething and we are working on getting her to fall asleep by herself. Anyway, this girl was hungry for some real food. I wasn't going to even bother trying her for another month, but I think she'll be eating carrots and applesauce mixed in with that cereal by then! (These eating pictures aren't the greatest, but you try feeding her and getting pictures at the same time!)







Well, I haven't even scratched the surface of what this little girl is capable of and how absolutely enchanting her personality is , but just trust me when I say (as cliche as it sounds): to know her is to love her :)










0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background