Cold house, Warm feet!
Friday, October 12, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
This old house is cold in the mornings...already. I had planned on Santa bringing the kids some house shoes as their something they need gift, but I was tired of poor Ginny busting her butt (and head) on the floor from slipping in socks. Soooo Ginny and I hit up Kmart and found the perfect solution. Ginny wanted Minnie Mouse but they only had Liam's size then she wanted Thomas the train but they didn't have Liam's size so we couldn't get those because that would have been some high drama everyday. So, after trying to push the fluffy princess ones on her for a 3rd time she settled on Elmo and we (very luckily) found Liam's size in the Spider-Man (pie-duh maaaan!) ones. So that's the exciting (ok boring) tale of the house shoes. *side note: please let me know if and where you run across size 13-1 boys character house shoes because they, apparently, run a size small and Liam's toes will be stabbing through Spider-Man's chest in another month or so!


0 comments:
Post a Comment