This One Is All Liam
Wednesday, October 24, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
Yep, this little boy is still train obsessed. I told him that Santa had sent me a letter asking what sort of things he needed and wanted for Christmas this year. Santa was asking because he knew he had said he only wanted train things but he thought he might be interested in some other things and wanted to know what to tell the elves they might should work on. He replied, very serious, that he only wanted trains and needed more track. (He's 4, we are working on the needs/wants thing.) So I took he and Ginny to Toys-r-us the other morning to see if I might could tell other things he might like (ok so Santa is trying to get his shopping done early this year for budgeting purposes) and I learned some things! Liam would really just be happy if all he received was a few train related items. Really. But he was also digging the moon-in-my-room, thought he could build a train depot out of Lincoln logs, and hates T-Rex but loves the less threatening herbivores. Other than that it was all trains. Hey, I'm not complaining. I just wanted to make sure he wouldn't be disappointed if he really only received train related things! I love the passion! Anyway, here are some pictures of Liam seriously studying some track layout booklets. I just loved how he had his favorite train of the moment tucked safely next to him and that look of studious intensity on his face. He was off in another world.
Oh and that last picture I just took the other morning because I still think he looks so adorable at school. That is him standing by the sign where he waits every morning to go back to his class. He loves his teachers and so do I. Tuesday morning on our walk there Liam complained that his hands were cold (yeah the weather is tricky right now and I swear some mornings 50 feels cold and others it doesn't.) It was such a little comfort to me to see what I saw next. Liam was last in the line to walk back to the class and he looked up and told mrs.Grace something. She then leaned down, grabbed his hands and rubbed them as they walked back. It was a simple and sweet little moment and I felt again that I was, literally, leaving my little Liam boy in good hands.
Oh and that last picture I just took the other morning because I still think he looks so adorable at school. That is him standing by the sign where he waits every morning to go back to his class. He loves his teachers and so do I. Tuesday morning on our walk there Liam complained that his hands were cold (yeah the weather is tricky right now and I swear some mornings 50 feels cold and others it doesn't.) It was such a little comfort to me to see what I saw next. Liam was last in the line to walk back to the class and he looked up and told mrs.Grace something. She then leaned down, grabbed his hands and rubbed them as they walked back. It was a simple and sweet little moment and I felt again that I was, literally, leaving my little Liam boy in good hands.






0 comments:
Post a Comment