This One Is All Ginny-E

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
Here are a few pictures of my Beth girl (yes she still has a lot of nicknames lol) from this past week. Ginny in her stroller in the pretty leaves as we come back from dropping Liam off at school. Ginny giving a moose a muffin (it's one of our favorite books and she loves to "cook" and throw tea parties so I wasn't surprised when she set this adorableness up). Watching Elmo's world and getting so excited that Cookie Monster showed up too! Wearing her baby and making a gingerbread man. Her first time on bikey when it is adjusted just for her! She kept saying, "I wide Wee-um's bite!" And "Help! I need help!" And finally, showing off her new red and sparkley shoes! I LOVE THIS GIRL!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background