Week in Review
Sunday, October 14, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
Lets see: the Saints won last Sunday...yay! We got Liam signed up for hockey (it's just ice skating lessons this early but don't tell him that). Liam had a dentist appointment at a train themed dental office (it was a truly happy accident!) where Ginny had a blast playing with that giant teapot and Liam got another great report! Ginny has been not wanting to nap in the afternoons which means she and I are both cranky by about 4:30. Liam has recently decided shirts are optional. I got my drivers license! That makes me an official Illinois resident, but unfortunately I missed the voter registration date by two days so I won't be voting in the upcoming election. Greg almost got sprayed by a skunk haha. The Tigers won a big one! Oh and we finished the week off with a mid afternoon tornado warning complete with sirens and twisting tree tops! No worries, it was over in 20 minutes and nothing ever touched down. Ok, gotta go get rested up for a new week :)









0 comments:
Post a Comment