Doing What We Do

Friday, October 05, 2012 Edit This 1 Comment »
Just catching you up on what we have been doing the past few weeks. Nana Becca was here which meant weeks of fun and activity. It was a blast! At the end of her visit we surprised Liam with a trip back to 2Toots to eat. I told you about that place right? It's a diner that delivers your food to your table via train. Liam absolutely loves it there. This was his second time and he was just as enthralled by the trains. The food is really good too, so...bonus!

The other pictures are of Ginny being Ginny. The pink ensemble was her creation. The best part was the skirt she insisted on wearing underneath that you can't see at all. I'm not sure if she has them on yet in this picture or not, but she insists on wearing Mardi Gras beads everywhere. Oh and I included a picture of her giving her mean eyes. Frightening right? She only does them when she's in a good mood, hahaha.

Oh and I had to post the awesome, easily transportable, very custom mural that Nana Becca did for them. The kids love it almost as much as I do ;p

The Fall colors are getting into full swing up here and I am loving every second of it. There are Maple trees everywhere which is great because they are my favorite and the brightest! Come to think of it, thats probably why they are my favorite. That one picture is of a tree right outside of Liam's school. The sun makes it glow on one side and the other side is this super dark color. Just beautiful. I'll have to take more pictures. This is cheesy, but I can't tell you how much my heart sings when I'm in chilly weather walking through a pile of bright leaves as more fall all around me. It might always be Autumn in my version of Heaven.

1 comments:

Emily said...

:)so fun!

Love the mean eyes! & that you let her pick her own ensemble... My friend Katrina said she believes her mom allowing her to express herself like that is a big reason why she's where she is with her art today (which is a pretty good place :))


Miss you guys! can't wait to see ya!

Powered By Blogger

Background