Good Medicine

Sunday, April 14, 2013 Edit This 0 Comments »
Poor Ginny had to skip her entire nap today because of Liam's first baseball clinic. She was so good until bath time and then she LOST IT. Thought we were gonna have to call an exorcist there for a while, haha. So she went to bed a little earlier than usual. That left me and Liam. After watching a little video I asked him if he wanted to sleep in my bed. He did, of course. So tonight I watched my nearly 5 year old drift off to sleep in my arms while he patted my hair. It was gooood medicine for my soul. He is the sweetest little boy in the world. For real. At his first day of baseball today he was constantly blowing kisses to me. I hated to ,but I finally had to tell him to stop because he was ignoring his coaches to blow kisses at me. I wasn't kidding about that sweetest boy in the world thing.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background