Outside!!!
Saturday, April 20, 2013 Edit This 1 Comment »
Any slight warm up in the temperatures and you will find us outside. Luckily for us , and despite full blown snow falling last night, these warm ups are happening more frequently.

Look who has a brand new princess bike :)
Look who has a brand new princess bike :)
We are really hoping it doesn't rain on Liam's birthday party day so that we can have fun with these drawings then! (and also so that I do not have 10-15 4/5 year olds in my house!!!)


1 comments:
I'm going to have to let Elijah play a few games of Mario before we see ya'll this summer. He'd love the sidewalk drawings! He's been creating obstacles when playing outside, telling me things like, "I'll never make it to level 10." I'm glad he's not the only boy who pretends he's in a video game when playing outside ! ;)
Post a Comment