Halloween 2012 (Before Trick or Treating)
Thursday, November 01, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
Once Liam's hockey class was done, we found that we had a lot of time to kill before we could go trick or treating. So while Ginny was napping (Greg had the day off), Liam and I headed off to the library. Have I mentioned before that the library is right across from the Metra station? Well it is. So Liam and I decided to stand by the fence across from the platform to wait for it to come by. He was a little disappointed at first because he thought we were finally going to ride it. He has been begging and begging to go on it but its kind of pricey so we just haven't gotten around to it yet. Anyway, how cute is he standing there waiting for the train in his little engineer outfit? And that last picture? He gets so excited when he gets to get up close to them. I just love watching him be amazed by them!
Once the Metra was gone, we headed back home. We decided to have dinner early so we could get our trick or treating in before it got dark and even colder (yeah I'll never get used to the while dark by 6pm in October thing). Can you guess what we had for dinner? The next to last picture was my attempt at a jack-o-lantern pizza. Haha, yeah I didn't think the pepperonis would shrivel so much but the kids had fun making it and knew what it was and it tasted great so that's all that matters! Oh and those first two pictures are from a few days ago when we carved our pumpkin. They both LOVED that thing and I swear that that picture was not staged. They really were kissing that thing! I'll post trick or treating pictures tomorrow (later today actually). I'm tired/in a candy coma!!
Once the Metra was gone, we headed back home. We decided to have dinner early so we could get our trick or treating in before it got dark and even colder (yeah I'll never get used to the while dark by 6pm in October thing). Can you guess what we had for dinner? The next to last picture was my attempt at a jack-o-lantern pizza. Haha, yeah I didn't think the pepperonis would shrivel so much but the kids had fun making it and knew what it was and it tasted great so that's all that matters! Oh and those first two pictures are from a few days ago when we carved our pumpkin. They both LOVED that thing and I swear that that picture was not staged. They really were kissing that thing! I'll post trick or treating pictures tomorrow (later today actually). I'm tired/in a candy coma!!








0 comments:
Post a Comment